At Startup Founder 101 Q&A, aspiring and early-stage startup founders can hear candid talks by successful local entrepreneurs, learning the best practices, strategies, and mistakes to avoid from those who have been there, done that. Join the conversation with Charle Charoenphan (Managing Director, HUBBA Co., Ltd.).
Join us for a fun evening!
Who should attend?
- Aspiring founders looking to launch a company
- Early-stage founders looking to build a more successful company
- No service providers please!
Typical discussion topics include:
- The elements of good and bad startup ideas
- The first steps to starting up, including market research, naming, building a financial model, and more
- How to recruit co-founders, employees, and partners
- How to close funding, and manage investors
- And much, much more.
There is very limited space at this event. Preference will be given to those who also RSVP at http://fi.co/e/3723/meetup.
This Event is Hosted by the Founder Institute
If you are thinking about launching a company, and could use expert training, feedback, and support from experienced founders, then the Founder Institute may be a good option for you. This part-time, four-month training program gives aspiring founders a structured curriculum of company-building sessions led by experienced startup founders, to give you the best chances of launching a meaningful and enduring company. Plus, sessions take place once a week at night, so you don’t have to quit your day job. To apply for free ($50 value), visit http://fi.co/apply/bangkok/meetup