Panel – How to Successfully Run a Design or Dev Agency
For the first time ever I am going to run a panel at the BKK Web Meetup. The topic will be “How to Successfully Run a Design or Dev Agency” and for this panel we will have only la crème de la crème of the design and web development agencies in Bangkok to answer all of your questions:
- Bob Gallagher - www.appsynth.net
- Jan Jones - www.oozou.com
- Derek and Cory Brown - www.prontomarketing.com
- Andrew Kamthong - www.maqe.com
- Benjamin Scherrey - www.proteus-tech.com
- Pop Annop – www.socket9.com (to be confirmed)
Some of the questions I will be asking:
- Quick introduction. Who are you? What do you do? How and when did you get started?
- What were your successes/failures and what lessons have you learned?
- What were your strategies for your expansion? Are you happy the way it went? Is there anything else you would like to improve and if you had to do it all over again, how would you do it?
- What is the most effective way to manage a (Thai) team? What do you think makes a good manager (strengths)?
- What are your plans for the future?
After this I will take questions from the audience. Feel free to leave a comment below if you think I should include a question in the list above.
7:00 pm - Networking
7:30 pm - panel
8:50 pm - Q&A
9:20pm – Final Words and Networking