True Incube to incubate 6 Startups!
True Incube released the list of the six Startups that are going to be in incubated over the next couple of month. Each team will receive initial funding of Baht 500,000 and join an intensive 99-day Boot Camp to jump start their own businesses. Without further do the six teams are:
- Fit Me – Solution for online shoppers to order custom fit apparel
- SellSuki – E-commerce platform to help shops sell their products on Facebook
- Sticgo – Location-based sticker mobile application with merchant loyalty platform
- Taamkru – Online education for kindergarten to improve their learning efficiency
- Todok – iPad application for retail merchants that serve as all-in-one cash register and inventory tool
- Zeekamore – A tool and marketplace for e-catalogue
The six teams were selected out of more than 150 applications. One out of six teams will also have the opportunity to go to Silicon Valley and visit the 500 Startups headquarter and get on site advise for their business. Of course, participating in the incubation program will allow all teams to get investment directly from 500 Startups.
The Startups will be hosted by Launchpad and over the next 99 days and will go through different workshops and consulting cycles to be eventually able to compete on the big scale. True also has invested in 500 Startups. This move enables the Startups to tap into the 200 mentor strong world-wide network of 500 Startups.
We wish all teams best of luck!